Recently I have been obsessed with this brand called JumpFromPaper! It’s a Taipei based brand that was founded recently in 2010 and have been garnering more and more media attention. I have been seeing it pop up all over my Instagram newsfeed, as it has been becoming a favorite among fashion bloggers (including myself, if I count). The unique concept of this brand is focused around the creation of these 2-D handbags. They look 2-D from practically every angle, making it look like cartoon illustrations! It actually reminds me of abit of Harajuku style fashion/culture. Either way, I found this so cute and fun! I immediately went on to their website and checked out their collections. They’ve recently launched their 2016 A/W Collection too, with backpacks perfect for back to school season. You can also see all the fun looks and bloggers that are wearing it on their instagram @jumpfrompaper!
They have a wide variety, from backpacks to clutches to shoulder bags and more. Now seeing that it looks two dimensional, doesn’t mean it actually is. There is a zipper at the bottom you can unzip to create more room (as you can see in the above picture), and you can fit a sufficient amount of things inside, like your laptop (for the backpack), just like any other normal bag.
I’m pretty excited to try this new fashion accessory out! I say fashion accessory, because it doesn’t feel like I’m buying an actual handbag. It’s a creative concept that embodies playfulness and imagination and I can’t wait to see how this brand continues to evolve and hopefully come out with more creative designs.
Be on a lookout sometime in the future for an outfit post with my jumpfrompaper handbag! I’m excited to see what kind of twist/element it will add to my outfit!
Links à la Mode, September 15th
- Attire Club: What Are the Different Types of Prints on Clothes
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: CHINA GLAZE GROUPIES 6-PIECE MINI SET SWATCHES + REVIEW
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: JumpFromPaper 2D Handbags
- Cover Mum: Back to School
- Distinguished Diva: A day in Rome: Sightseeing and Vintage shopping.
- Dressing with Class: meeting sara!
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 3 Tips for Wearing a White Tee and Jeans in Fall
- Glitter For Breakfast: Stilettos are back!
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Multimasking with L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Masks
- I’m a Norbyah: Working Mumma Blues
- Modavracha: 7 Ways To Wear A Choker Necklace
- Ms. FABulous: #NYFW: Nicholas K. Spring 2017 and a Bill Cunningham Tribute
- One Awesome Momma: Fall Must-Haves
- Proceed with style: Baseball Cap Fashion
- Smile is It: Kyboe! NYFW SS17 Watch Fashion Show
- So Versailles: EVERYONE HATES KANYE: YEEZY SEASON 4 REVIEW
- The Curious Portafoglio: L’OFFICIEL PARIS: BLACK BEAUTY MATTERS
- The Fashionista Momma: THE WEEKLY STYLE EDIT: ANKLE BOOTS
- We Are Ready Made: WANGSQUAD
- Wish and Wear: Top Tips for Keeping Your Bag Looking Fab
SPONSOR: Shopbop, KENDALL + KYLIE, Loeffler Randal Booties, Elizabeth and James Jewelry, The Laundress, Hilfiger Collection, Quartz Co., Black Jumpsuits, Winter Boots, Gold Earrings, Men’s Velva Sheen