I am loving rompers more and more these days. Rompers weren’t something I used to wear, or I guess they are also called playsuits? But these days I’ve seen more and more of them in so many styles. I’ve always been a dress/skirts kind of girl, but hey, these rompers basically look like dresses anyways don’t you think? But at the same time it’s more convenient and easy to move around than a skirt. This pink one is one of my first in my growing collection, and I love the silhouette. It’s definitely very flattering despite being tight on the waist, and who doesn’t love that.
What are some of your favorite playsuits/rompers this summer?
Links à la Mode, July 13th
- Adorned in Armor: 3 Reasons Why Change is Necessary to Reach Your Goals
- Aesthetic Distance: UberPOOL As A Dating App: Clever Or Creepy?
- Cold Hard Fash: Mommy a la Mode
- Couture Crush: Summer Rompers
- Everest Says: How to Style Sunglasses in 3 Ways
- Funky Jungle: Summer Vacation Edit
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: The Sweetest Midi Skirt
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Reasons to Not Follow Me on Instagram
- Lay Summers: Marc Fisher is the Shoebrand You Need
- Myriad Musings: What to Wear to a Summer Wedding
- Sifa’s Corner: How to Enjoy Your DIet & Cardio for a New Gorgeous Look This Summer
- The Fashion Dryrun: Some Shopping Tips + Mid-Season Sale haul + Shopping Favorites
- Queen Bee’s Diary: Bucket List Ideas