Couture Crushin: Sweater Dresses
I've recently been loving wearing sweater dresses. I'm not quite sure why but it's not something I wore often before. I think it's because of the lack of shape, but I'm liking the oversized aesthetic once in a while. It is just super duper comfortable and easy to throw on with some knee high boots. On the other hand, I'm currently supposed to be in Hawaii but, I'm stuck here in Philadelphia because of a storm. My flight got cancelled the moment I got to the airport!
These two dresses are from Tobi. If you haven't heard of it, go check it out! They are my go-to for cocktail type dresses! The blush pink one is one that Tobi kindly sent to me, which was amazing because I already had sweater dresses from Tobi that I bought, like the red one I'm wearing above. The pink one is super comfortable, the material is slightly thinner than the red one but I'm loving the texture of it. The red one I would wear during colder weather as It is more knit-like.
I paired the pink sweater dress with my new favorite plaid jacket! Wearing this over gives the outfit some shape, giving it a great balance.
Jacket - See by Chloe
Sweater Dress - Tobi
Shoes - Stuart Weitzman
Also so happy to be featued on Links a la Mode two weeks in a row!
Links à la Mode, March 8th, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: The Most Beautiful Places in Haiti [Travel Vlog]
- April Was Here: Mommy and Me: Denim on Denim
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Belief in the Simple Things
- Chicago Petite Blog: Spring Capsule Wardrobe
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: Sweater Dresses
- Eboni Curls: Tranquil
- Fashion to Live: Smocked Plaid Dress + Flats
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: One Shoulder Style
- Girl in Betsey: How to Make the Most of Your Morning Commute
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Dress Form Outfit: Olive Green & Black
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: How I Spent 1 Day in Lima With No Regrets
- LunaVida Blog: It's No Sweat[shirt] Off My Back | Crewneck + Ripped Jeans + Ankle Boots
- Online Personal Stylist: Behind the Scenes at London Fashion Week Festival: Fashion Photography, Trends and Styling Chats
- Posh and Spicy: Trendy Spring Handbags for Under $50
- Tales of Two Blog: Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip from Munich - Is It Worth It?
- The Glamour Pursuit: Mixing Function with Fashion | Athleisure
- The House Blend: Lilac Love
- What Vru Wore: Fantastic Faux Fur