Colorful Summer Look + Trends
Here's one of my favorite summer looks featuring alice + olivia! The blue floral dress is now my favorite floral dress and honestly so versatile. You can wear it simply for going out shopping or for a lunch date like I did and dressing it down with simple block heels and a cardigan, or dress it up and wear it to a wedding or a bridal shower even!
Primary colors are also trending this summer and into the fall/upcoming months (look out for bright reds and blues), but the summer season has seen a lot of yellow, so this little cardigan was perfect to pair, along with a classic summer color, white for my shoes. If colors aren't your thing you can always go for an all white look this June!
P.S. I know some of these brands are super pricey, for alice + olivia watch our for their annual summer sample sale for amazing items over 70% off (going on right now for those of you in nyc!) Sample sales are deff one of the ways I splurge/get higher end items!
Dress: alice + olivia
Cardigan: alice + olivia
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi
Links à la Mode, June 14th, 2018
- A Girl in LA: My Summer Beach Essentials for a Day at The Shore
- Couture Crush: Colorful Summer Look + Trends
- Emma Lightbown: How to Pack Hand Luggage
- Fashion to Live: City Adventures: Fringe Hem Halter Top With Shorts + Heeled Sandals
- For Urban Women: Quick and Easy Breakfast Bowl Recipe
- Gabriella Lundgren: Hiya I’m Back
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 20 Hacks to Save Money While in HK
- I'm a Norbyah: Hand Me Downs, Hand Me Ups
- L'ambassadrice: How To Survive In The Fashion Industry If You Hate Parties: A Work In Progress
- Luna Vida Blog: Lined Up | Blouse + Ripped Jeans + Espadrille Wedges
- Tales of Two: Top 10 Things To Do In Vienna, Austria
- The Glamour Pursuit: Summer Crush | Jumpsuit
- The Outfit Repeater: Clothes That Rock For an Outdoor Concert & A Colorful Day Trip