Milk Makeup KUSH High Volume Mascara Review
Since its been awhile since I've done a beauty post, I thought reviewing the KUSH mascara by Milk makeup would be perfect! I got it just last week and so I've had a few days to try it out now and thought I'd list out pros and cons and my attempt at a before and after picture.
Okay honestly, so sorry for the terrible quality because I had to use my phone inside camera to take these pictures! But you can kind of tell the before and after right?
So first off, its great that this mascara is cruelty-free, paraben-free, vegan, and gluten-free! But also $24, was it worth it ? See my pros and cons below
1. It has "unique heart-shaped fibers" that locks onto lashes and these fibers I swear I can actually SEE them and it really is like magic, my lashes instantly look so much LONGER and THICKER!
2. Hemp-derived cannabis oil which is hydrating for your lashes, making it healthier which is always a plus! No one wants damaged or damaged looking lashes
3. Vegan way to get thick, long lashes yes
1. I literally turn into a RACCOON in 2 hours or so. Maybe its because its summer and It's humid but also maybe not. I definitely don't turn into this much of a raccoon with my other mascaras, this smudges ridiculously! But I overheard someone talking at Sephora that they love it and it doesn't budge for them
2. It does clump, when putting it on I do wipe the brush on the sides to get excess off but I notice that my left eye which I do first doesn't spread out evenly and is a bit clumpy but when I do my right eye it turns out much better and goes on great, so not sure if I'm not swiping off enough excess in the beginning or not
So in summary I haven't seen as much length and volume and width given to my lashes as this mascara but Its just so sad that it gives me dark circles! I have no idea what to do to fix this so let me know if you guys have experienced this or not! I would recommend it if you guys can get samples and see if it does smudge for you or not, if it doesn't I can say it's worth!
Links à la Mode, July 5th, 2018
- A Girl in LA: California Airbnb’s: Explore The Golden State This Summer
- Couture Crush: Wearing Clothes on Repeat
- Couture Crush: Milk Makeup KUSH High Volume Mascara Review
- Everest Says: Dollin' Up With MyMitMat
- Fashion to Live: Tampa's Downtown: Multi Striped Cross Cami Top With Shorts + Long Cardigan + Sam Edelman
- Girl in Betsey: The 6 Hair Products You Need to Elevate Your Beach Waves and Hydrate Your Hair This Summer
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: A Classy Fourth of July Outfit Idea
- In My Wardrobe: 5 Things You Should & Shouldn't Wear to the Office
- Sifa's Corner: How to Create Easy Bridal Hair Updo in 8 Steps
- The Chic Machine: Ban.do 2018-2019 Planner & Kit Review