I haven't done a beauty post in a while and so I thought it's about time! Recently there's been a product I have been obsessed with. The they're Real! push-up liner! When I say obsessed I mean I use it everyday and I am NEVER going back to another eyeliner! It's basically a review and I just wanted to share a product that I think is worth the money, well for me at least !
It's basically a gel eyeliner that is as easy and smooth as using a liquid pen liner ! The key to the magic of this product is that pen shape! The angle and the shape makes it so so so easy to do a perfect winged eye and work closely to the lash line ! It's glides on effortlessly and does exactly what its suppose to do! I've always been a gel liner girl and preferred gel over pencil or liquid so maybe that's why I love it so much?
Also the reason why it's called "push-up" is because you just slightly twist the bottom of the pen and a small amount of gel comes out at the top!
Basically like what I am doing in the picture above you just rest the pen on your eye. Here I'm making the winged eye part. It's hard to tell but here I already lined my eye very thinly with the liner and finishing it off with the wing.
Then Voila ! A perfect cat eye ! I usually like doing mine on the thinner side but this pen is also perfect for those who love nice dramatic wings or eyeliner. Also on a side note, yes I am blueish contacts in case anyone wonders (It was really weird taking close up pictures of my eye...) but no the contacts are not circle lens ! They're real prescription contacts , seriously my eyesight is so bad
This is what it looks like from a further away angle! I am really not kidding when I say it has never been easier to do a nice cat eye! What do you guys think ? Has any of you tried this eyeliner? or do you have a different product thats even better?! Let me know ! I may be a fashion addict but I'm also a beauty addict too !
Labor Day marks the last day of "Summer" even if it's actually September 21st... but who's counting? Oh yeah, EVERYONE! Fashion Month kicks off next week, so everyone get your rest. Get everything you need to be done for regular life done this weekend if you can, because we'll all be glued to the runways for the next month. So now is the time to muse about life and style, to stock up on your Fall wardrobe, and catch up on your magazines... don't know where to start? These links will help!
Links à la Mode: August 28th
- Adorned in Armor: Donate Clothes or Sell Them?
- Al Balsam Life: 4 Back To School Fashion Mistakes
- Buy Any Means Necessary: The Best & Worst Dressed at the Emmys
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: The Ear Cuff
- Charlotte Lucy: Charley May AW14 Campaign
- Chicagoings: 14 Essentials for a Road Trip Weekend
- Couture Crush: Benefit's They're Real! Push-Up Liner Review
- Curvy CEO: Garner Style is #BoycottingTarget. Will you?
- Elisfa: The Denim Issue
- Everyday Starlet: How To: 1940s Inspired Updo
- Fashiony Fab: How to Make Your Nail Polish Last Longer
- My Fashion S/ash Life: African Fashion Connoisseur, Diana Opoti Shows Us How To ‘Buy African’
- Rose and Pine: MAC Eyeshadows and Their Drugstore Dupes
- Style Bizarre: Gall Clothing: Strength, Courage and Modernism
- Style Generis: How to Recreate All 10 of Taylor Swift's Outfits in Shake It Off
- The Daily Luxe: Where does Australian Fashion fit in the Global picture?
- Versatile Journal: DIY Pseudo Pearl Rings
- We Are Ready Made: Love On Top
- Wheeling Along 24: How to Make Mobile Phone Pics Look Like DSLR Photos
- Yours Truly, NY: A Basic Beanie, Four Ways