Have any of you heard Etude House's tear drop liner ? It's basically glitter eyeliner that is primarily used for your under eye area. Now why is this a trend ? Well, this makeup product is suppose to give you the "puffy eyes" look , as in under eye bags ! I know in America under eye bags is the last thing anyone every wants but in Asia, especially in Korea it's a huge trend ! I think it started one or two years ago and it's still in hype! It's seen as cute and youthful, making in popular for younger generations, including many celebrities. See what I mean by "cute" ?
But for me, I don't use the tear drop liner to really create "puffy eyes" , putting the eyeliner under my eyes really open up my eyes and it's a great suggestion to do if you feel lazy because just a swipe of this stuff and it makes difference ! My friend bought it for me and I've been using it almost every day since!
What do you guys think of this trend ?
I really love the look that it gives me ! I mean you know when people do makeup, they almost always tell you to highlight your tear ducts or the inner corners of your eyes ? Well, for me thats not enough to brighten up my eyes, since I'm asian >_< so instead I can just swipe this stuff on to me whole under eye area !
This is basically it just close up ! and below is a picture from farther away
Links à la Mode: April 25th, 2013
- A LITTLE TOO MUCH: What would Kate do? : The demise of personal style
- An Old Story: 5 Ways To Wear: Red Jacquard Dress
- Chelsea Tanisha: How to Declutter, Revamp, and Organize Your Closet
- Couture crush: Under eye bags are cute ?
- DIY Dyonne: DIY Metal Stamped Jewelry Tips
- DressCode: Exhibition: Ala?a. Azzedine Ala?a in the 21st Century
- Incognito: Fighting black people's hair misconceptions
- Lolieshopping: Surviving High Heels
- Melina Bee: Interview with Wendy Brandes, Jewelry Designer, blogger
- Nothing to Wear: Don't Be A Poser: on being yourself when blogging
- once upon a time there was a girl: Galliano on the Mend?
- Real Girl Glam: 3 Steps to Gorgeous Legs
- Sophisticated Lace: Headphones for the Classy Girl
- Style Bizzare: The Shallow and the Conscious: a Fashion Blog Debate
- Style Curated: Fashion & Foraging = Food for Thought
- STYLENYLON: DIY Tutorial - How To Make a Wildflower Crown
- Tailor Spy: Boring shirt...no more!
- That Sassy Girl: Hitting the beach? Find the perfect Swimsuit
- Under a Veil: Your ultimate guide for a Modest Summer by farfetch.com
- Wild Beauty World: The Future is Now: 3 Predictions for Your Skincare Routine