I know the title sounds a little funny... summer lips with 3concept "eyes" but 3 Concept Eyes is actually a brand that I have been absolutely loving recently and for a while now. I've already talked about StyleNanda a couple times, and I am still obsessed with that but, 3concepteyes is their makeup brand.
I've mainly only tried out their lipsticks shown above but they have a lot of other cosmetic items as well. But today I'll be just blogging about their lipsticks which I think are perfect for light summer lips. I know the colors look fairly similar but trust me they are all different shades of peachy pinks and corals. The lipsticks are super creamy, about $20 and what I really love about them is that they give just enough color to keep your makeup looking light and bright (oh rhymes) and they are not sticky at all.
This is my attempt to try to show you guys the color of the lipsticks on my lips but because of lack of lightening or yellow lightening etc It was pretty hard to get an accurate color but you can kind of tell right?
The colors that I bought are all light pinks, peaches, and corals. I think they are great summer colors for your lips and when I saw them or the website I just had to get them right away. I found many of the shades to be perfectly what I like. But, for those of you who like rockin darker shades they do have a variety of fusias, reds, and even purple shades! I've ordered a couple more darker pinks for the fall season.
Since It's hard to see the colors well in my pictures here are the picture from the website. There are what the colors actually look like under perfect lighting. Don't worry I've tried these lipsticks out for myself and the colors don't fail. The pictures are pretty accurate!
Literally these are the pictures that made me want to get the lipsticks. The colors were just gorgeous and looking at their lips I thought it to be perfect for summer. I promise I wasn't paid, this isn't sponsored or anything. It's just my honest review on the lipsticks.
Oh and I'll be posting part 2 of my kyoto trip next week so don't forget to check back ! (:
Every day we get bombarded with conflicting messages. "Accept yourself!" then, "Do better!" OK. Do I accept myself, or do I try to be better? Ug. Who knows? Anyway, even if you're not sure which direction to go, being positive about it will make your journey a lot nicer. This week we get down to the essence of style. No, that's not your wardrobe... it's YOU. So take a deep breath, and read these posts, you'll find yourself feeling a lot better.
Links a la Mode: July 3rd
- Adorned in Armor: Who Adorns Her? Blake Lively
- A Pretty Thought: How to Make Your Fashion Blog More Personal
- Attire Club: 25 Best Looks From Milan Mens Fashion Week
- Couture Crush: Perfect Summer Lips: 3concepteyes Review
- Jolly Caucus Race: Somewhere Over the Rainbow: Dublin Pride
- Mode Plus: How to Choose Your Style
- Modmod: How to Ride a Bike in a Skirt
- Ms.Fabulous: Independent Handbag Designer Award Winners 2014
- Peace Love Sequins: How to Start a Fashion Blog
- Petitie Mode Fille: Is Topshop Makeup Worth It?
- Rich Club Girl: 7 Independence Day BBQ Outfits
- Save Spend Splurge: Do You Worry About How Pretty You Are?
- Savoir Style: 10 Polished Ways to Wear Crop Tops
- Style Sizzle: 9 Things Mean Girls Taught Me About Style
- The Anonymous Beauty Blogger: How to Stop Being a Compulsive Shopper
- The Glambition: Try it.. Graphic Eyeliner
- The Stylamiss: How I Love My Curls, Even If They're Not Like Solange
- Trend Survivor: The Chunky Heel & How to Wear It
- Try It On Me: Anatomy of The Perfect Beach Bag
- We Are Ready Made: The Summer Rave of Raf Simmons